The Serenity Prayer

This prayer, often repeated, is an originally untitled prayer by theologian Reinhold Niebuhr. It makes great sense to me, and whether you believe in God or not, I think it's a smart idea.

God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
The courage to change the things I can;
And the wisdom to know the difference















Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Frisbee

Never give up; you never know until you try.

There are corny jokes, and there are corny jokes.  I'm warning you: this is a bad one.

The Frisbee

I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, and then it hit me.

I found this on a clean joke site recently and decided to pass it along to you.  I hope you don't need things to hit you before you "get" them; but as I've written before, I sometimes do. 

My wish for today is that we all have fewer Frisbees colliding with our heads (between the eyes, maybe) and more sailing smoothly into our waiting hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment