The Serenity Prayer

This prayer, often repeated, is an originally untitled prayer by theologian Reinhold Niebuhr. It makes great sense to me, and whether you believe in God or not, I think it's a smart idea.

God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
The courage to change the things I can;
And the wisdom to know the difference















Followers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Move On

Never give up; you never know until you try.

Maybe it's because I'm currently undergoing a big transition, but a quote recently really "spoke" to me.  It was about moving on, not dwelling on something that happened in the past.  That can be hard to do, but if we're to live the best life, the blessed one God has for us, I believe we need to "get over it," as the saying goes.

In that spirit, I suggest checking out the following:

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/moving-on

No comments:

Post a Comment