The Serenity Prayer

This prayer, often repeated, is an originally untitled prayer by theologian Reinhold Niebuhr. It makes great sense to me, and whether you believe in God or not, I think it's a smart idea.

God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
The courage to change the things I can;
And the wisdom to know the difference















Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Death

Never give up; you never know until you try.

Due to a death in my family, I haven't posted this week.  I'm still overwhelmed and numb at the same time, so I'm mulling over my thoughts and will post sometime between Friday 11/11 and Sunday 11/13.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry, Jacline!
    I haven't posted since last Thursday because my mother passed away.
    My heart goes out to you. I know it's tough for both of us right now.

    ReplyDelete